Home Local News Entire contents of Front Royal, VA Town Attorney Tom Robinett’s file on... Local News Entire contents of Front Royal, VA Town Attorney Tom Robinett’s file on solar energy. Released July 8, 2010 under the Freedom of Information Act. By wcrnews - July 8, 2010 76522 8 Facebook Twitter Pinterest WhatsApp View this document on Scribd Original PDF files also posted on the town’s website. COMMENT on this. RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Three Baltimore Men Charged Following Front Royal Shooting State Police investigating non-fatal officer-involved shooting in Warren County “I want to clear my name,” says Front Royal man arrested with handgun, ammo at DC checkpoint 8 COMMENTS C’mon dude! You need to keep releasing stuff in PDF format too. It’s often more convenient for reading and is a more universal file type. Open source! Loading... Reply Sorry about that. Added the link. Loading... Reply So aside from the fact that the Town Attorney doesn’t think very highly of Ace Reporter Ben Orcutt’s reporting, what does all of this tell us? Loading... Reply I am eagerly awaiting the WCR writeup on all this. Here’s to getting the facts straight 99.9% of the time! (I don’t know about the other 0.1% but as a statistician by training I feel obliged to throw that in there.) Loading... Reply Ha ha. Thanks. (I think?) We have three stories on the whole Solar thing coming out in a few hours. Loading... Reply Oh god now I will have to stay up. Loading... Reply Aren’t you three hours behind us, Guv? Won’t be long now. Just the calendar page and the cover left. Loading... Reply Well, I’ll just have to take a steroid cocktail and pump some iron until this is all online. If I only followed Front Royal’s general lead, I wouldn’t be in the budget dilemma I am today. Loading... Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.